English Harmony 2.0 review
English Harmony 2.0 is a great English learning program made by Robby Kukurs. It’s main aim is to learn people to speak English fluently in a shortest possible time.
The English Harmony System 2.0 is a collection of CDs and reading material that helps you to master the art of speaking fluent English. It has been developed by a man, an English Fluency Expert himself who struggled to learn English until finding out the real way to speak fluent English.
Listen what another English teacher says about English Harmony system.
The only way to be fluent in the language is to speak it. This is what the English Harmony System 2.0 aims at.
Fluency in English is determined as to how effectively we can use the English word combinations in real-life conversations. The English Harmony System 2.0 tends to go back to the basics and teaches us English the way a mother teaches her child the native language.
You might not have noticed but 80% of the English conversations require only 20% of the English material that is taught. This means that a greater focus should be placed on 20% most used words and phrases rather that wasting time on the rest of the 80%. The English Harmony System 2.0 does not tell you everything about English, but helps you to communicate fluently in English. After all, this is what we want.
I highly recommend the English Harmony System 2.0 for every student who has ever struggle with English learning. With this program you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.